The benefit of this arrangement to you is that your project is our priority. We exclusively present the most qualified candidates for your positions. Another important benefit is that each party has shown commitment to the successful completion of the search. This mutual commitment and trust creates the environment for an excellent working relationship.
Under a Priority Search our clients have a dedicated Project Coordinator and Account Executive that work one on one with them throughout the recruitment process. Our clients should expect the following:
- Weekly Reports – You will receive summary reports from your Account Executive to track the progression of the search.
- In-depth Reference Checks – A detail reference check will be conducted on every candidate presented. References typically will be from Peers, Managers, Subordinates, and Customers.
- Candidate Exclusivity for Client Company “No other company will see your candidate”
- Until the candidate is disqualified by you or after period of 1 week with no response from the company about interest in the candidate
- You will be presented three candidates that match your requirements to for an interview within 30 days.
- Replacement Guarantees
- 90 days – We guarantee the candidate for a period of up to 90 days
Priority search is simply an arrangement where the client company provides us with an engagement fee to begin the search process. The engagement fee, which is subtracted from the final fee upon completion, covers our cost to devote exclusive time and customized planning and research to your project.
Medical Device Recruiters, Inc. has made client and candidate confidentiality a priority. When entrusted with a search by a client, we will only discuss information authorized by the client. Likewise, when we receive a resume from a candidate, we will maintain the confidentiality of personal information, which is provided and will use it with discretion for the sole purpose of helping you seek employment.